GAIN CONTROL OVER YOUR FITNESS AND get in shape WITH GOOGLE’S #1 RANKED PERSONAL TRAINER FOR PEOPLE WITH cerebral palsy
- Find a way to shape and tone your body wihtout worrying about grip strength, balance or spasticity.
- Shed fat, build muscle & tone up
- Stay motivated with weekly check-ins
- Get in shape in spite of your Cerebral Palsy.
- Learn the CORRECT exercises for Cerebral Palsy
- Learn about the foods that help your body and the foods that hinder it
- Discover fun ways you can exercise in your home, or at the gym
- Learn how to control your body shape, manage spasticity and make exercise a regular part of your life.
"This programme changed my life" - Lesley - MS Warrior
"The energy levels has been a massive, massive plus for me" - Scott - MS Warrior
"I'm digging this more than any other programme I've tried" - Susan - MS Warrior
Do you find yourself saying any of the following?
- I don’t know where to start
- I have no idea what I should be doing
- I'm embarrased about finding my way around a gym
- I don’t have the motivation on my own
- I can’t do exercise becuase my limbs don't work the way they should
- I’m not confident enough to go to the gym on my own
- I can’t lose weight because I can’t do cardio
- I want to acheive balance between my right and left hand side
If ANY of those phrases have entered your mind, I can help you. With over 10 years’ experience helping people with Cerebral Palsy and many other conditions get fitter, stronger, more confident and find new ways to exercise that they’d never even considered they could do, I’m confident I can do the same for you.
With 12 weeks of us working together I can get you feeling fitter, stronger, more motivated, more confident and able to exercise on your own knowing that you’re doing the RIGHT exercises for you and your body.
I can help you tone up, build strength and feel confident when working out!
The Man Behind the ms society's fitness videos.
Due to my experience in working with disabilities The MS Society asked me to create and star in a series of exercise videos for people with Multiple Sclerosis. The videos were such a success, however people wanted more guidance, with nutrition, more structure and more accountability. That's what prompted me to create a series of programmes for people with various conditions, covering the three important components, exercise, nutrition and accountability.
These programmes are more than just a set of exercise videos. They're part of a system which will educate you, inspire you, motivate you and guide you through a fitness programme carefully designed to help you gain full confidence in yourselves when exercising in the future.
The MS Active Together promo Video
as featured in:
SEE WHAT SCOTT SAYS ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
Why you Don't Need To Worry Anymore
- Maybe you’ve tried exercise in the past and haven’t seen results
- Maybe you’ve tried a “healthy” diet and you still can’t shift the weight and improve your energy levels
- Perhaps you’ve met trainers who couldn’t or weren’t willing to help you
- Perhaps the trainers you HAVE worked with in the past didn’t understand you
- Maybe you’ve wasted money on equipment you’ve never used
You don’t need to worry. I WILL understand you and I’ll show you that there ARE exercises which you can do and I’ll help you understand why your diet needs to be different to the “average JOE” healthy diet which you’ve seen all over social media.
I’ve worked with so many people with fatigue based conditions that there’s nothing which surprises me anymore. I’ve worked with people who can’t get out of their chair, can’t speak, can’t open or close their hands, people who are in constant pain, people who can’t hear instructions, people with invisible illnesses, people who can’t see visual cues and many, many people who didn’t think they could “do it”, until we worked together.
“So many people out there simply can’t find access to the RIGHT kind of fitness content for their condition. This leaves them feeling awful about themselves, scared of exercise and lost in a world of online content, none of which they know is going to be relevant for them.
I’m here to provide clarity and make it easy for them to improve their health, fitness and slide themselves along the ability spectrum…in the RIGHT direction!
My programmes guide people, helping them along the way so they're confident in what they're doing, and make great progress as a result”
A Bit More About Me
Since 2008 I’ve been working with people like you, with unique requirements and similar challenges.
I regularly write about training with a disability for Disability Horizons, and the Huffington Post and I’m the man behind the MS Society’s fitness campaign, MS Active Together.
Fitness for people with Cerebral Palsy can undoubtedly be more challenging for both the client and the fitness expert. Most fitness trainers are unable to adapt their training techniques to the needs of someone who has a this condition. This is where I come in with my knowledge, experience and flexible approach to fitness.
My goal is to make it easy for people with Cerebral Palsy to gain access to fitness advice that is appropriate for them, without having to sift through the millions of fitness programmes already out there on the market, with the fear that gym machines or equipment won't suit them.
I don’t suffer from Cerebral Palsy, so I’ll never truly understand what you’re going through, however I’ve a very good insight as I lived with my mum for many years while she battled MS from a wheelchair and I have spent over 10 years working closely with people with Cerebral Palsy, MS, Spinal Chord Injuries, fibromyalgia and other chronic illnesses. So I have a pretty good idea how you feel and I sure as hell know what’s good for you when it comes to exercise and nutrition.
So why not find out more? Schedule your free, no obligation call now.