time to gain confidence and put your disability or chronic illness to the back of your mind (for once)
What if I said you can get stronger, fitter, leaner, more physically able & more confident in just 90 days - without the fear of injuring yourself, causing debilatating fatigue or dedicating your whole life to exercise and diet?
I'm Dom and I help people with disabilities and chronic illnesses get fitter, leaner and stronger - except I do it in a way which meets the needs of bodies which don't work the same way as everyone else's.
People who experience:
- Bad balance
- Missing limbs
- Drop foot
- Chronic pain
- Heat sensitivity
If it's things like the above, I've got you covered. Book in a free 30 minute consultation and we'll assess your current situation, nail down your goals and map out a blueprint to help you acheive them in the safest, most effective manner.
black friday offer!!
Read on to find out how you can save $$$ and get access to my most popular additional programmes.
- Increase your strength, fitness and flexibility
- Reduce your bodyweight
- Get ongoing motivation
- Climb the ability spectrum
- Learn the CORRECT exercises for your condition
- Learn about the foods that help your body and the foods that hinder it
- Discover fun ways you can exercise in your home, or at the gym
- forget about all of the fitness programmes which haven't suited you or your body in the past
limited offer: sign up before midnight on black friday to save $$$ and gain access to loads of extras
My Custom Fit Programme, ***suitable for all conditions and disabilities*** which normally sells for £750 (3 monthly payments of £250) includes the following:
- a customised 12 week programme for the home or gym so you know that it'll be perfect for you, no matter what
- weekly one to one coaching calls to keep you accountable and answer any questions, so you'll definitely have to do your homework 😉
- a customised nutrition plan and ongoing guidance which is easy to follow so you don't have to think about what foods are right to eat, making weight control easy
- 84 daily emails to keep you engaged throughout the programme so you always start the day feeling inspired
- Your whole programme in an easy-to-use app so you won't procrastinate or put off your workouts
- Access to me and your coach via my App Messenger any time you want
- Access to my private "clients only" Facebook group for support and guidance
- 2 x 30 min zoom calls with me
BUT...if you buy the programme upfront this Black Friday you'll benefit from:
£200 knocked off the price making it one single payment of £550 - that's it - nothing more
FREE ACCESS to my MS Warrior Programme to keep you busy for another 12 weeks once you've finished the Custom Fit - Normally £119
Free Access to my Fatigue Fit Programme to Keep you busy for ANOTHER 6 WEEKS whenever you need it - Usually £119
Lifetime access to BOTH of the above programmes
I'll also throw in my "Travel Friendly Resistance Band Workouts" so you can still train when away from home - perfect if you wanna take a vacation (usually £49)
AND...I'll throw in my "30 Day Posture Correction Programme" so you can fix those hunched over shoulders (usually £49)
Now, us personal trainers aren't good at the maths but if I'm not mistaken that's... (gets calculator out)...£750 + £119 + £119 + £49 + £49 =
£1086 worth of amazingness
(in USD that's $1450 of value for only $735)
I'M ONLY TAKING APPLICATION CALLS ON FRIDAY 26th NOV AND MY DIARY IS ALREADY RELATIVELY FULL.
8 call slots available, 24,000 people seeing this offer so if you want to get this offer you need to click below and book in your call NOW before the appointments fill up.
Do you find yourself saying any of the following?
- I don’t know where to start
- I have no idea what I should be doing
- I'm afraid of making my condition worse
- I don’t have the motivation on my own
- I can’t do cardio because I can’t move my legs
- I find most exercises don't suit my body
- I can’t lose weight because I can’t exercise
- I struggle to get personal trainers who understand my condition
If ANY of those phrases have entered your mind, I can help you. With over 12 years’ experience helping people with various disabilities get fitter, stronger, more confident and find new ways to exercise that they’d never even considered they could do, I’m confident I can do the same for you.
With 12 weeks of us working together I can get you feeling fitter, stronger, more motivated, more confident and able to exercise on your own knowing that you’re doing the RIGHT exercises for you and your body.
I can help you slide yourself UP the ability spectrum!
The Man Behind the ms society's fitness videos.
Due to my experience in working with disabilities, the MS society asked me to star in a series of exercise videos for people with Multiple Sclerosis. The videos were such a success, however people wanted more guidance, with nutrition, more structure and more accountability. That's what prompted me to create the Custom Fit programmes.
These programmes are more than just a set of exercise videos. They're part of a system which will educate you, inspire you, motivate you and guide you through a fitness programme carefully designed to help you gain full confidence in yourselves when exercising in the future.
The MS Active Together promo Video
as featured in:
SEE WHAT others SAYS ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
Why you Don't Need To Worry Anymore
Maybe you’ve tried exercise in the past and haven’t seen results
- Maybe you’ve tried a “healthy” diet and you still can’t shift the weight and improve your mobility
- Perhaps you’ve met trainers who couldn’t or weren’t willing to help you
- Perhaps the trainers you HAVE worked with in the past didn’t understand you
- Maybe you’ve wasted money on equipment you’ve never used
You don’t need to worry. I WILL understand you and I’ll show you that there ARE exercises which you can do and I’ll help you understand why your diet needs to be different to the “average JOE” healthy diet which you’ve seen all over social media.
I’ve worked with so many people with disabilities or chronic illnesses that there’s nothing which surprises me anymore. I’ve worked with people who can’t get out of their chair, can’t speak, can’t open or close their hands, people who are in constant pain, people who can’t hear instructions, people with invisible illnesses, people who can’t see visual cues and many, many people who didn’t think they could “do it”, until we worked together.
“So many people out there simply can’t find access to the RIGHT kind of fitness content for their condition. This leaves them feeling awful about themselves, scared of exercise and lost in a world of online content, none of which they know is going to be relevant for them.
I’m here to provide clarity and make it easy for them to improve their health, fitness and slide themselves UP the ability spectrum... the RIGHT direction!
My programmes guide people, helping them along the way so they're confident in what they're doing, and make great progress as a result”
A Bit More About Me
Since 2008 I’ve been working with people like you, with unique requirements and similar challenges.
I regularly write about training with a disability for Disability Horizons, and the Huffington Post and I’m the man behind the MS Society’s fitness campaign, MS Active Together.
Fitness for people with ANY disability can undoubtedly be more challenging for both the client and the fitness expert. Most fitness trainers are unable to adapt their training techniques to the needs of someone whose body works in an unconventional way. This is where I come in with my knowledge, experience and flexible approach to fitness.
My goal is to make it easy for people with disabilities, to gain access to fitness advice that is appropriate for them, without having to sift through the millions of fitness programmes already out there on the market.
I'm not disabled, so I’ll never truly understand what you’re going through, however I’ve a very good insight as I lived with my mum for many years while she battled MS and I have spent over 10 years working closely with people with disabilities and other chronic illnesses. So I have a pretty good idea how you feel and I sure as hell know what’s good for you when it comes to exercise and nutrition.
So why not find out more? Schedule your free, no obligation call now.