GAIN CONTROL OVER YOUR FITNESS AND get in shape WITH GOOGLE’S #1 RANKED PERSONAL TRAINER FOR PEOPLE WITH chronic fatigue syndrome/me and other fatigue based illnesses
- Get maximum results with minimum effort (AKA not feeling dead the next day)
- Reduce your bodyweight & tone up
- Stay motivated with daily emails
- Get in shape in spite of your fatigue.
- Learn the BEST type of exercise for your condition
- Learn about the foods that help your Fatigue and the foods that hinder it
- Discover fun ways you can exercise in the comfort of your own home
- Learn how to control your body shape, energy levels and minimise post-exertional malaise
"This programme changed my life" - Lesley - MS Warrior
"The energy levels has been a massive, massive plus for me" - Scott - MS Warrior
"I'm digging this more than any other programme I've tried" - Susan - MS Warrior
Do you find yourself saying any of the following?
- I don’t know where to start
- I have no idea what I should be doing
- I'm afraid of causing more fatigue
- I don’t have the motivation on my own
- I can’t do exercise because even the slightest tasks are hard for me
- I’m not confident enough to try new exercises
- I can’t lose weight because I can’t exercise
- I used to be fit but my condition has taken that away from me
If ANY of those phrases have entered your mind, I can help you. With over 12 years’ experience helping people with Chronic Fatigue and many other conditions get fitter, stronger, more confident and find new ways to exercise that they’d never even considered they could do, I’m confident I can do the same for you.
Phrases you WON'T hear me say:
- You don't look sick
- Sleep it off, you'll be fine
- Yes, I get really tired too
- Why don't you just exercise more?
Although I don't know what it feels like to be you and experience the fatigue, I do know the best ways for you to get in shape without it having a negative effect on your condition. I can't cure the fatigue so if you're looking for a cure, I'm not your man, but if you want to have more control over your body and fitness without it having a negative effect on your energy levels, keep reading.
With 6 weeks of carefully structured exercise and sensible eating you'll feeling fitter, stronger, more motivated, more confident and able to exercise on your own knowing that you’re doing the BEST exercises for you and your body.
I can help you tone up and build strength without triggering more fatigue!
as featured in:
The Man Behind the ms society's fitness videos.
Due to my experience in working with chronic conditions The MS Society asked me to create and star in a series of exercise videos for people with Multiple Sclerosis. The videos were such a success, however people wanted more guidance, with nutrition, more structure and more accountability. That's what prompted me to create a series of programmes for people with various conditions, covering the three important components, exercise, nutrition and accountability.
the Fatigue Fit programme is more than just a set of exercise videos. It's part of a system which will educate you, inspire you, motivate you and guide you through a fitness programme carefully designed to help you gain full confidence in yourselves when exercising in the future.
The MS Active Together promo Video
SEE WHAT MY CLIENTS ARE SAYING
Why you Don't Need To Worry Anymore
- Maybe you’ve tried exercise in the past and haven’t seen results
- Maybe you’ve tried a “healthy” diet and you still can’t shift the weight and improve your energy levels
- Perhaps you’ve met trainers who couldn’t or weren’t willing to help you
- Perhaps the trainers you HAVE worked with in the past didn’t understand you - "just get some rest" 🙄
- Maybe you’ve wasted money on equipment you’ve never used
You don’t need to worry. Although I don't experience fatigue like you, I've worked with so many people who do, that I understand you and I’ll show you that there ARE exercises which you can do to stay in shape. This programme will help you understand why your diet needs to be different to the “average JOE” healthy diet which you’ve seen all over social media.
I’ve worked with so many people with fatigue based conditions that there’s nothing which surprises me anymore. I’ve worked with people who can’t get out of their chair, can’t speak, can’t open or close their hands, people who are in constant pain, people who can’t hear instructions, people with invisible illnesses, people who can’t see visual cues and many, many people who didn’t think they could “do it”, until we worked together.
“So many people out there simply can’t find access to the RIGHT kind of fitness content for their condition. This leaves them feeling awful about themselves, scared of exercise and lost in a world of online content, none of which they know is going to be relevant for them.
I’m here to provide clarity and make it easy for them to improve their health, fitness and slide themselves along the ability spectrum…in the RIGHT direction!
My programmes guide people, helping them along the way so they're confident in what they're doing, and make great progress as a result”
A Bit More About Me
Since 2008 I’ve been working with people like you, with unique requirements and similar challenges.
I regularly write about training with a disability for Disability Horizons, and the Huffington Post and I’m the man behind the MS Society’s fitness campaign, MS Active Together.
Fitness for people with CFS or M.E. can undoubtedly be more challenging for both the client and the fitness expert. Most fitness trainers are unable to adapt their training techniques to the needs of someone who has a this condition. This is where I come in with my knowledge, experience and flexible approach to fitness.
My goal is to make it easy for YOU with CFS or M.E. to gain access to fitness advice that is appropriate for YOU, without having so sift through the millions of fitness programmes already out there on the market, with the fear that the morning after might feel like the zombie apocolypse.
I don’t suffer from fatigue, so I’ll never truly understand what you’re going through, however I’ve a very good insight as I lived with my mum for many years while she battled MS based fatigue and I have spent over 10 years working closely with people with Chronic Fatigue, M.E., MS, fibromyalgia and other chronic illnesses. So I have a pretty good awareness of the challenegs you face and I sure as hell know what’s good for you when it comes to exercise and nutrition.
So why not jump on board? Click below to get started.