WHAT IF THERE WAS A WAY FOR YOU TO GAIN CONTROL OVER YOUR FITNESS, INCREASE STRENGTH, IMPROVE BALANCE & MOBILITY, INCREASE YOUR STAMINA & GAIN COMPLETE CONTROL OVER YOUR BODYWEIGHT, IN A WAY WHICH SUITS MS & MOULDS AROUND YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS?
LEARN HOW OVER 1500 PEOPLE WITH MS WENT ON TO LOVE EXERCISE AND IMPROVE THEIR FITNESS IN A WAY MADE THEM FEEL MORE INDEPENDENT AND EMPOWERED.
THE PROGRAMME WHICH DID ALL THIS JUST HAD A "STEROID INFUSION" AND NOW IT'S EVEN BETTER. ***special launch offer - save up to £756 - available this weekend only***
With the MS Warrior Programme 2 you can
- Increase your strength, fitness and flexibility
- Reduce your bodyweight
- Get ongoing motivation
- Slow the perceived progression of your condition*
- Teach you the CORRECT exercises for your condition
- Teach you about the foods that help your condition and the foods that hinder it
- Help you discover fun ways you can exercise in your own home
- Teach you what you can do without having to worry about if it’s right for you or not
- Help you maintain your independence!!!
*By performing exercises which increase your strength and mobility you'll limit the weakening effect that multiple sclerosis has on your body and increase your ability to do everyday tasks.
if you sign up before 25th july you'll SAVE 20% AND get access to 14 bonus items including walking magic, easy low carb recipes for weight loss & many more - limited spaces available
Bonus Items - Only available with this offer only
- Walking Magic - The exact workout I gave to Dania to help her get her walking back up to speed
- The MS Diet Myth - My e-book which cuts through the fog and gives you a better understanding of the various MS diets and the shared benefits among them
- Easy Low Carb Recipes for Weight Loss
- Resistance Band workouts - great for vacations
- 30 day Posture Correction Workshop to improve posture & limit those hunched shoulders
- The Fatigue Fit Framework - the exact framework I recommend for clients help manage their fatigue and boost energy levels
- SMART Goals planning doc to help you plan & track progress on the achievements you're going to make
- Lifetime access to both my original MS Warrior Programme & The Fatigue Fit Programme
- Plus many more amazing bonus gifts!
a one -time payment gets you all of the above plus lifetime access to the programme - only 100 spaces available at this registartion point
Do you find yourself saying any of the following?
- I can't exercise due to fatigue
- I don’t know where to start
- I have no idea what I should be doing
- I don’t have the motivation on my own
- I can’t do cardio because I can’t move my legs
- I’m not confident enough to go to the gym on my own
- I can’t lose weight because I can’t exercise
- I used to be fit but my condition has taken that away from me
If ANY of those phrases have entered your mind, I can help you. With almost 15 years’ experience helping people with Multiple Sclerosis get fitter, stronger, more confident and find new ways to exercise that they’d never even considered they could do, I’m confident I can do the same for you with my MS Warrior Programme 2. Bigger, better, more authentic & more customised than the original.
Four years of feedback from over 1500 people who did the original programme has been packed in to improve the 2nd edition to make it even more suitable and enjoyable for people with MS.
- More videos to give you better exercise tuition
- No adverts so your exercise sessions are more enjoyable and free flowing
- The addition of my coaches, Kerrie & Dania, who both have MS means the experience is far more authentic
- Three variations of each exercise means you'll find a version which suits you, no matter what
- Customised nutrition guidance for you, plant based or meat eating
- Tailored daily emails suit your weight management goals whether you want to lose weight, gain weight or simply ignore your weight
- Extra focus on legs to improve the lower body function
- Lifetime acces so that you're not tied in to regular monthly payments. Pay once, train forever.
The Man Behind the ms society's fitness videos.
In 2017 I worked with The MS Society to create and star in a series of exercise videos for people with Multiple Sclerosis. The videos were a great success, however people wanted more guidance, with nutrition, more structure and more accountability. That's what prompted me to create the MS Warrior Programme and the MS warrior Programme 2 is the next generation encapsulating all of the feedback and learning from the first.
The MS Warrior Programme 2 is more than just a set of exercise videos. They're part of a system and a comminuty which will educate you, inspire you, motivate you and guide you through a fitness programme carefully designed to help you gain full confidence in yourselves when exercising in the future.
The MS Active Together promo Video
as featured in:
keep reading to find out how to save 20% plus access to the lauch weekend bonus package - offer ends midnight monday 25th july 2022
what people said about the ms warrior programme - now imagine the reveiws we'll get when they try the new imporved version
Below are just a handful of comments & reviews from over 1500 people who've done the original MS Warrior Programme since I launched it in 2018.
Why you Don't Need To Worry Anymore
- Maybe you’ve tried exercise in the past and haven’t seen results
- Maybe you’ve tried a “healthy” diet and you still can’t shift the weight and improve your mobility
- Perhaps you’ve met trainers who couldn’t or weren’t willing to help you
- Perhaps the trainers you HAVE worked with in the past didn’t understand you
- Maybe you’ve wasted money on equipment you’ve never used
You don’t need to worry. The MS Warrior Programme 2 is created with YOU in mind based on 15 years experience from me, my coaches and feedback from over 1500 people with MS who tried and loved the original programme.
It’ll show you that there ARE exercises which you can do and it’ll help you understand why your diet needs to be different to the “average JOE” healthy diet which you’ve seen all over social media.
I’ve worked with so many people with MS that there’s nothing which surprises me anymore. I’ve worked with people who can’t get out of their chair, can’t speak, can’t open or close their hands, people who are in constant pain, people who can’t hear instructions, people with invisible illnesses, people who can’t see visual cues and many, many people who didn’t think they could “do it”, until we worked together. I've condensed all of this experience into the 12 week programme and I know you'll love it!
HOW IT WORKS
Once you've purchased the programme you'll receive an email where you'll be able to select your dietary preferece, weight management goals and your physical ability levels (there are 4 different levels from walking to wheelchair)
Once you've read through your docs and are ready to go, you "push the button". Your 12 week programme will start the following Monday but in the mean time you'll have access to my "Programme Success Training Vault" to allow you to start learning immediately.
You'll get a daily email which will not only keep you motivated, contain your workout videos and meal ideas, but also cover weekly modules such as Nutrition for MS, Exercising for MS, Mindfulness, Motivation, Symptom Management & more.
You’ll get immediate access to the Facebook Client Support Group where you can connect with others doing the my programmes.
You can start sharing your progress in the group as you increase your physical ability and increase strength, balance, cardiovascular fitness and improve your body composition.
You’ll have my personal email address so you can ask questions 24/7 for the ultimate support and guidance
purchase the ms warrior programme today and start whenever you are mentally & physically ready to go!
Your workouts can be done in the home OR the gym
The nutrition plans can be adjusted for dietary preference, weight loss, maintenance or weight gain.
Everything is presented in a no-nonsense, easy-to-absorb style
Plus it’s fun! And being part of the MS Warrior Community will leave you feeling good about yourself and your progress, unlike other generic fitness programmes.
“So many people out there simply can’t find access to the RIGHT kind of fitness content for their condition. This leaves them feeling awful about themselves, scared of exercise and lost in a world of online content, none of which they know is going to be relevant for them.
I’m here to provide clarity and make it easy for them to improve their health, fitness and slide themselves along the ability spectrum…in the RIGHT direction!
My programmes guide people, helping them along the way so they're confident in what they're doing, and make great progress as a result”
special launch offer - valid for the next 100 spaces only
SIGN UP TODAY AND YOU'LL GET:
12 WEEK MS WARRIOR PROGRAMME WORTH £119
ONE FREE 30 MIN COACHING CALL WORTH £49
FREE 30 DAY POSTURE CORRECTION WORKSHOP WORTH £49
FREE RESISTANCE BAND HOLIDAY TRAINING PROGRAMME SO YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY IF YOU HAVE A HOLIDAY COMING UP - £49
LIFETIME ACCESS TO THE ORIGINAL MS WARRIOR PROGRAMME - £119
LIFETIME ACCESS TO THE FATIGUE FIT PROGRAMME - £119
ACCESS TO APPROX £400 WORTH OF BONUS ITEMS
TOTAL VALUE =
PURCHASE BEFORE MIDNIGHT ON MONDAY AND GET EVERYTHING LISTED ABOVE FOR not the standard £119 ($149)...no, no, no. today you pay only
£99!!!!! ($125 usd)
THAT'S A TOTAL SAVING OF £756 ($909 usd)
ends midnight, Monday 25th July 2022!!!!!
*Limited to the first 100 people - 51 spaces already taken at the time of launching this webpage.
A Bit More About Me
Since 2008 I’ve been working with people like you, with unique requirements and similar challenges.
I regularly write about training with a disability for Disability Horizons, and the Huffington Post and I’m the man behind the MS Society’s fitness campaign, MS Active Together.
Fitness for people with Multiple Sclerosis can undoubtedly be more challenging for both the client and the fitness expert. Most fitness trainers are unable to adapt their training techniques to the needs of someone who has a MS. This is where I come in with my knowledge, experience and flexible approach to fitness.
My goal is to make it easy for people with MS, to gain access to fitness advice that is appropriate for them, without having to sift through the millions of fitness programmes already out there on the market.
I don’t have Multiple Sclerosis, so I’ll never truly understand what you’re going through, however I’ve a very good insight as I lived with my mum for many years while she battled MS and I have spent over 10 years working closely with people with MS and other chronic illnesses. So I have a pretty good idea how you feel and I sure as hell know what’s good for you when it comes to exercise and nutrition.
So why not give my programme a go? It's complete clarity for your condition in a world of highly confusing and conflicting advice.