Minimise progression of your condition, fight fatigue, increase strength, functionality, fitness, and move yourself UP the ability spectrum with this easy-to-understand 12 week MS Fitness Programme.
- Overcome fatigue with carefully considered exercise sessions.
- Get constant motivation from my daily emails
- Improve your function and physical ability with individually designed workouts
- Slow the progression of your condition with the latest exercise and nutrition advice for people with MS
- Save time with convenient online workout videos which can be done in the home or gym.
- Easily control your weight with my MS Warrior diet plan.
- Enjoy tasty, guilt free recipes which won’t harm your body.
- Get the programme that works for YOU with the 3 level split categories.
- Learn how to manage your symptoms and beat your body limitations.
- Reach difficult to train muscle groups such as core, hip flexors, glutes and stabiliser muscles.
- Get useful tips on how to fight common barriers such as heat sensitivity, bad balance, L’Hermittes, The MS hug, lack of strength, lack of time and lack of money.
My MS warrior programme has been designed using my 10 years of experience training people with MS. Perfect if you don’t know where to start or what to do, OR if you’ve been training for a while and need some new stimulus for your training regime.
With this programme you’ll get:
- Healthy recipes and shopping lists to help you fill the cupboards
- Daily, emails to motivate and educate you
- 12 week weight training programmes to carry out in the gym*
- An MS friendly nutrition plan which works for weight loss
- A series of exercise videos to be carried out in the home
In order to ensure that the programme meets your level of capability I break it up into the following categories:
Category A – Little or no visible symptoms.
Assumes you can walk capably, and grip with both hands.
Category B – Difficulty walking, use a stick and occasionally a wheelchair
Assumes you have some strength in your legs, can walk, aided or unaided for short periods and have a reasonable grip in both hands.
Category C – Full time wheelchair users
Assumes little or no movement in the lower body, reasonable upper body functionality and reasonable grip in both hands.
*offered for Category A or B clients only